OHVs are allowed on all roads in Hinsdale County and the town of Lake City. Other OHV regulations include:
1. Vehicle operaters must have Valid Driver's license.
2. Proof of minimum liability insurance for each vehicle.
3. Helmet is required for riders under 18 years of age (a bicycle helmet will NOT suffice)
4. Eye protection for EVERY rider (prescription glasses, sunglasses, googles, etc.)
5. Must follow posted speed limit (all town streets are 15mph, HWY 149 varies) and any other traffic laws
6. Stay on designated roads
7. Highly recommended - rear view mirror