Thank you for submitting a link to your video. We look forward to seeing all of the exciting videos about Lake City that will be contributed. You may use the form below to enter your video. We will not be hosting the videos so please use a service such as YouTube.com or Vimeo.com to host your video. Click here for a complete set of rules.
Contest begins May 1, 2012 to October 30, 2012.
NEW in 2012!
Adult Category (18 years old and up)
Youth Category (up to 17 years)
Prizes for each category will be:
- 1st Place $250
- 2nd Place $125
- 3rd Place $75
- Create your video following the listed requirements and upload it to a video service company of your choice (ie YouTube) then submit video link via the LakeCity.com video contest submission form link for consideration.
- Fill out and submit the online entry form.
- Each entry will be reviewed for content and appropriateness by the submission board. Qualifying entires will be posted on My Lake City Adventure Contest page on LakeCity.com and notified of acceptances via email. Videos that do not qualify will receive a decline via email with reasons for not qualifying. Prizes will be 1st Place $250, 2nd Place $125 and 3rd Place 475 for each age category (adult and youth).
- Video must be 60 to 120 seconds in length (1 to 2 minutes). Content must include content pertaining to Hinsdale County and Lake City area. Submissions can be serious or humorous, but should be thoughtful, creative and original.
- Each video must be titled as such: My Lake City, CO Adventure by “Your Name Here.”
- Videos must be posted on a reliable video hosting website such as YouTube.com or Vimeo.com. Once posted, the email link has to be submitted via LakeCity.com video contest submission form for review. If video is accepted it will be posted on My Lake City Adventure page on LakeCity.com for the duration of the contest.
- Videos must be received by midnight on October 30, 2011, to be considered.
- Avoid profane language, violence, sex or personal attacks on people or organizations.
- Avoid violating copyright laws or using brand names or logos other than LakeCity.com’s in your video. You agree to indemnify the community of Lake City and/or Hinsdale County for any claim, demand, judgment, or other allegation arising from your possible violation of someone’s trademark, copyright, or other legally protected interest in any way in your video. All contest submitters agree not to make any commercial use of those portions of their submissions which use HCLCMC trademarks (including LakeCity.com) without prior written approval from HCLCMC.
- Your video may not contain any endorsement, solicitation, commercial, or similar content advocating for or against other surrounding communities, businesses, or commercial products.
- Your video must be original content for this contest. Do not submit a video that has been submitted elsewhere.
- Obtain release forms for all of the people featured in your video. You must provide the General Services Administration with the forms if requested.
- Be able to provide HCLCMC with an original video file if you win.
- Videos that are submitted without an entry form will not be judged.
Thank you for entering our video contest and we hope you enjoy making a video of beautiful Lake City! See sample videos here
[Form video_upload not found!]