To Monday, September 05, 2016
Join us in Lake City for the 2nd Annual OHV Rally & Festival!
All OHV vehicles will be allowed into historic downtown (on designated streets) and onto Hwy 149 from MM 74 to MM 69 all four days.
You'll also enjoy:
• 3 nights of free live music in Town Park.
• Community Dinner and Fundraiser at Town Park, Sunday at 5pm. Will also include live and silent auctions and raffles.
• New Polaris Models will be featured at Town Park all weekend, Stay the Trail info booth and possibly COHVCO booth.
• More local vendors too!
With your event registration you receieve:
* $20 Pre-Registration per vehicle Special (registration fee will increase to $25 beginning September 2, 2016)
* A goodie bag with discounts from our local event sponsors around town
* A "But 1, Get 1 half off" coupon for our Sunday night Community Dinner
* One raffle ticket good for event raffles (*excludes 2016 Polaris RZR Raffle)
Pre-register by June 30th and you will also receive one FREE "2016 OHV Rally" T-Shirt per vehicle you register!!
>>>> We're extending the PREregistration deadline by 1 week. Now ends July 8th!!<<<<
2016 OHV Rally Sponsors: (discounts offered only to registered participants)
High Altitude Adventures - offering 5% off all rentals
Lake City Auto & Sports - San Juan Adventures
Lake View Property Management
Chillin' Internet Coffe Shop & Cafe -
The High Country Market - 10% off any single purchase
Elkhorn Liquors - receive a free Lake City shot glass with purchase of $20 or more
Sage & Timber - 10% off entire purchase (excluding consignments)
Hard Tack Mine
Rocky Top Vacation Home Rentals - Receive 10% off reservation or guided lake or ice fishing trip
Silver Spur Motel, Gifts & Liquor - Stay 2 nights, get 3rd free, $5 off any Tshirt purchase
Blue Spruce Building Materials, Inc
The Mountaineer Movie Theatre - movie tickets reduced to $5
Hall Realty, Inc.
4WD and OHV Trails that can be reached during event without having to trailer (even if unlicensed):
Alpine Loop Backcounty Byway (includes all the trails in and around Silverton)
Lost Trail (has a 55" limit)
Stony Pass (via Lost Trail or Howardsville)
Trails that unlicensed OHVs will still have to trailer to:
Cannibal Plateau (has width restrictions)
FS Rd 788 to Los Pinos Pass
RZR RAFFLE - Ticket sales start May 2016
$5 each or 5 for $20
You can purchase these at the Visitor Center (800 Gunnison Ave) or call to purchase with a credit card at 970-944-2527 during working hours. Sorry no online ticket sales!
You DO NOT have to be present to win. MUST be 18 years of age to purchase, MUST pick up the vehicle if you win and pay the title fees.
Drawing will take place during the festival. Proceeds go to the LCHC Visitor Center to keep it operating year round.